TGIF Everyone! And I mean TGIF!!!!! Wow what a week! Fussy babies, toddlers who don't share, and lack of coffee (I had cut down significantly). But, as always, I managed to pull out some faves.
1. Had coffee with a friend on Monday, then we went thrift store shopping! Love my friend and love thrift shops!
2. Got a Christmas gift already!! So excited.....this inspires me to buy one when I see it and not wait til last minute like most years.
3. My bi-weekly grocery shopping was definitely a fave this week because I got some really great deals at Hannaford. I usually buy non-name brand stuff (though some things you just cannot get cheap, gotta go with name brand) and lots of sale items. I came home feeling very proud of myself for doing such a good job this time!
4. French Vanilla coffee in my one-cup coffee maker (Senseo). Mmmmmmm so frothy and tasty. No cream or sugar needed!!!
5. Relaxing night tonight. Haven't felt that great lately so we decided to do nothing tonight except dinner (tacos) and perhaps a movie (“Facing the Giants”) just me, hubby and stepdaughter!
Happy weekend everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!