Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Snack Time!!

There are a lot of tasty snacks that are easy to make using ingredients that you would probably have on hand. Here are some of my favorites.

 image from www.food.com
Triscuits topped with a piece of cheese and pepperoni, heated up in the microwave for 10-15 seconds. My childhood friend showed me this yummy snack and we ate them all of the time.

Put one or two slices of cheese on a piece of bread and put it in the microwave for 10-12 seconds. The cheese melts and it's super tasty!

Ritz crackers with peanut butter and/or jelly. My mom used to make this snack for me when I was a kid and I still do it now!

And if you want healthy snacks like fruits and veggies.............

Apple, cut up, and dipped in honey (or peanut butter if you prefer, though I personally don't like that).

Raw veggies dipped in salad dressing. Any dressing is fine but I happen to love Ranch, French and Thousand Island for dipping.

What are some of your favorite snacks?


2 comments:

  1. You can also slice bananas and drizzle honey or peanut butter on them. I love carmel on Apple slices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to try the banana thing...maybe I'll like bananas better! OH YES I forgot about caramel on apple slices!

    ReplyDelete