Sunday, June 11, 2017

Ceiling Fan DON'TS

We have a ceiling fan in every room of our house. I enjoy the fans as they circulate cooler air, but you do need to be careful when using them. I've learned this first hand............

Exercising: Well of course you can't do a jumping jack under a ceiling fan unless you're super short!

Carrying things (like tall lamps) across the room: I smashed my beautiful lamp because I wasn't paying attention when moving it across the room and the glass smashed to smithereens. Actually, this happened to two lamps. I wonder if I learned my lesson?

Balloons: I blow up balloons on occasion for my daycare kids to play with, but we learned that we cannot have the ceiling fans running while playing with balloons or POP!!!

Balls: Same thing as balloons only they don't pop as easily.

Kids: Ummmm....ok, I haven't had an incident but you know how sometimes you swing a kid into the air and they laugh and scream “more!”? Yeah, just be careful that your ceiling fan isn't running when you do that. I was JUST about to swing a kid when I noticed the fan was running. OOPS! That would not have been pretty.

So there you have it. The “what not to do's” while your ceiling fans are running!! Be safe everyone!
image from www.aliexpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment