Tuesday, August 1, 2017

My Coffee Preference....Don't Judge

I'm going to say something that is going to make some of you GASP or shake your head but here goes.....I'm not a fan of coffee in the keurig. There, I said it. I don't like k-cup coffee!! I think it has the watered-down taste. And frankly, I'd rather brew a pot and grab a cup throughout the morning or afternoon than making a cup then another then another.

My favorite coffee is any kind brewed in a percolator. Ah, the good old days. I have one, I just can't make it properly. But my grandma still makes coffee in her percolator and it's awesome. I grew up on perked coffee until my grandma finally broke down and bought a Mr. Coffee {eyes rolling}. We had so much company we needed the Mr. Coffee. Now she uses both.

So I'll take perked or brewed coffee any day. Keurig? Eh. If I have no other choice.

What's YOUR favorite type of coffee?

 image from www.huffpost.com

2 comments:

  1. Oh Mel Mel Mel you disappoint me. Not a keurig lover and you said it out loud. Tisk tisk tisk;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly I go most days without drinking coffee at all now. I still like a cup now and again, but usually leave 1/2 of it sitting there.

    ReplyDelete