At Dunkin' Donuts today, the apple fritter that I was eating went down the wrong pipe and I began to choke. No one came running, no one gasped or asked if I was ok. The two old ladies sitting nearby my table just looked at me with disgust. I finally choked the piece down and was fine. But I guess the fritter wasn't meant to be.
Later on, I was eating Doritos and what happened? Yes, a Dorito went down the wrong pipe. Sigh. I'm fine. My husband didn't seem to notice that I was choking (or maybe he ignored me) but it was fine. I guess the Doritos weren't meant to be.
I'm sticking to liquids the rest of the night!!